Ø Our vision
"From efficiency to productivity"
Ø Our mission
To ensure the sustainable, social, economic and cultural development of the people of the Monaragala Pradeshiya Sabha area, we will provide a reliable service to maintain the health, roads, welfare and public utility services at an optimum level with an environmentally sensitive, efficient and efficient utilization of resources.
Ø Our commitment
We are committed to providing services honestly, wisely, politely, understandingly, subjectively and impartially, transparently, promptly, efficiently and effectively.
Veteran lyricist Ratna Sri Wijesinghe has included a critique of this song that can consolidate Uva's glory and historical values and take Uva proud with pride.
Monaragala Pradeshiya Sabha provides the following services. These include issuing street and non-acquisition certificates, approving land and buildings, providing gully services, issuing new water supplies, issuing environmental protection permits, providing machinery services, and providing library membership.
All applications for this can be downloaded below.
- Download the Street Line application here.
- Download the Street Line Amendment Application here.
- Download the application form for obtaining a permit for subdivision of land here.
- Download the Building Plan Approval Certificate from here.
- Download the renaming application form from the assessment list here.
- Download the application form for obtaining water from the Pradeshiya Sabha water supply here.
- Download the Supplier Registration Application Form here.
- Download the gully service application form here.
- Download the Machinery Rental Application Form here.
- Download the crematorium reservation application form here.
To contact us through the face book
Includes development proposals for the development of the Local Government Representatives, Public Officers and the public in the 10 Local Government Electorates in the Monaragala Pradeshiya Sabha area to be implemented through the Regional Development Assistance Project (Local Development Supportive Project) implemented by the Provincial Councils and the Provincial Ministry with the financial assistance of the World Bank Five year divisional development plans have been prepared. The divisions that prepared the plans are Batugammana division, Bohitiya division, Horombuwa division, Hunladawa division, Kahambana division, Maduruketiya division, Magandanamulla division, Monaragala division, Muppane division and Nakkala Division.
Subsequently, the Local Government Institutional Participatory Development Plan was formulated to be implemented over a period of 05 years, prioritizing the return development proposals to be implemented on the various financial allocations received by the Local Government over the next 05 years.